Finished product

Arthur

03 Aug, 2014 01:23 PM

Hello,

Can you please tell me about the finished product after printing? Who can you print the book through and what cover options are there?

Thanks,

Arthur

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jane on 03 Aug, 2014 02:41 PM

hi Authur,

The current release supports to local Walgreens print only (local pickup). but in the upcoming release refresh in this release, we are partnering with more vendors to add more choice from mid to high end range.. like Black River Imaging. This will come with more

What kind of print option and quality do you prefer?

thanks for sharing your thought

2. 2 Posted by Arthur C McCall... on 03 Aug, 2014 03:03 PM

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I am interested in printing an entire photo book. That option is available from the app, correct? Walgreens has numerous options, but I didn't see any examples of covers, etc, on the app website. Walgreens would be fine from a quality perspective from what I've read, I just want to make sure the app creation and Walgreens software are compatible. So entire books can be easily printed at Walgreens directly from the app?

Thanks,

Arthur

Sent from my iPhone

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jane on 03 Aug, 2014 03:13 PM

Yes. of course you can print directly from the app, tapsBook is all about simplicity because as busy parents, we have no time to use so many tools for one simple task.

Walgreen only offer one kind of cover design for the book printed in local store, their mail order business (not opened for 3rd party app yet) does allow more cover options. If you definitely need more cover options, it is coming in 1-2 month.

Have you used the app ? We will offer you a free book printed if you are willing to share your feedback on how to make this app more useful to you.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac