Deleting album

Moni

17 Feb, 2015 05:19 PM

Hi,
I want to delete an album that I downloaded into the app. There were too many pictures in that album. It's not the one I want to show online. Please tell me how I can delete once uploaded/downloaded albums.
I would like to easily delete and upload. But I won't delete every single of my over 800 pics in the album (the app uploaded my entire camera roll without giving me an option to pick sth out).
Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jane on 21 Feb, 2015 08:18 AM

Hi Moni,

We are sorry for the delay in our response and for your frustration in regards to the app and lack of support.

Currently, there is no way to delete a Smart Book (a book that is automatically generated based on a photo source folder); only the DIY books can be deleted.

The original intention behind the Smart Books is to save users time from having to select photos to import, hence Smart Books automatically pull in all photos from a specified photo source folder. We are coming to realize, however, that people are used to selecting photos and prefer/expect to do so as most of their photos have photos in them that they do not want to show. As such, we will be phasing out Smart Books going forward and just have DIY Books in the future.

That said, the fastest way now for you to create an album with photos that you DO want to show online would be to create a DIY Book from the Camera Roll book you created. Simply open your Camera Roll book, and as you see pictures that you want to show, tap and long hold on a photo and you will see a left menu bar appear. Give your DIY Book a name and you can continue to drop more photos into this book or another DIY Book.

Alternatively, you can also reset all pages in the Camera Roll book by selecting "Clear All Pages" for the Page Options menu (the "..." next to "Style the Page" button). A photos bar should appear and you can then drag and drag the photos you want from the photos bar onto the pages.

A quick tip on changing layouts: you can swipe down with 2 fingers (index and middle fingers) to change the page layout until you find one that you like. if you want to backtrack, simply swipe up with 2 fingers.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have additional questions or run into issues.

Again, our most sincere apologies for your disappointment and hope you will give us a chance to make it right for you.

Best Regards,
    Jane

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac